• Hi-Lok® Ratchet
• Snap-on® ratchets are designed to have the lowest profile and work with the shortest swing arc, providing better access to restricted areas
• Dual 80® Ratchet Technology features dual-pawls and a 72 tooth gear providing for more power in less lateral space
• 6 teeth in full contact with gear to provide strength and durability
• A mere 5 degree ratcheting arc
• Sealed head helps keep dirt and other contaminants out of the head mechanism
• For use with standard or Hi-Lok® sockets
• Found in applications that require high tensile strength in extreme environments commonly used in space, military, and commercial aviation industries
• Hi-Lok® is a registered trademark of the Hi-Shear Corporation.
• Hi-Lok® pins are a simple two-part fastener engineered to achieve in one all-purpose system, the design features suiting many of today's aerospace assembly needs.
• A carefully regulated breakoff groove in the self-locking Hi-Lok® collar provides uniform preload values by separating when the correct torque level is reached.
• At the designed torque level, built into the Hi-Lok® collar, the hex portion of the collar is sheared off automatically by the driving tool.