Ordering: Ordering a Snap-on Gift Card is fast and easy. Just choose which denomination
you'd like to give (Gift Cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $100,
$250, or $500), then go through our secure account setup and checkout procedure
-- and your gift card will shipped by the next business day.
If you have received a Snap-on Gift Card, redeeming is just as easy. Simply visit
www.snapon.com and login or register. At checkout
indicate that you have a Gift Card to redeem by clicking the link “Click here to
redeem a Snap-on Gift Card or Gift Certificate” and follow the on-screen instructions.
You may also choose to redeem your gift card with your participating U.S. Snap-on
franchisee. Simply give the card to your participating Snap-on franchisee and let
him or her know you'd like to apply any or all of your gift card funds to your purchase.
You may apply any remaining balance on your gift card to any future purchases through
your franchisee. Or, you may redeem your remaining funds for merchandise at
- Snap-on Gift Cards may only be used for making purchases at
www.snapon.com or through participating Snap-on franchisees.
- The purchase and redemption of a Snap-on Gift Card are subject to and constitute
acceptance of this Snap-on Gift Card Policy [as modified from time to time], the
Terms and Conditions printed on the Snap-on Gift Card and the general use policies
of the www.snapon.com site.
- The Snap-on Gift Card cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash or applied as payment
to any account, except where required by law. In addition, Snap-on Gift Cards cannot
be redeemed with a Snap-on sales representative, and cannot otherwise be used to
pay any third-party merchant accessible through the snapon.com web site, or for
any other purpose. Value from one Snap-on Gift Card may not be transferred to another
Gift Card, except where required by law.
- The Snap-on Gift Card has no expiration date.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, unless required by law. Gift cards are
void if copied, reproduced, or resold and where prohibited by law. Any other use
- For balance inquiry call (877) 412-4502 or visit snapon.com.
- The Snap-on Gift Card is issued by Snap-on Tools Company LLC.
- Any term or condition of the Snap-on Gift Card is void where prohibited.
- To locate the franchisee for your area, Click here: Customer Service Request
- In order to redeem a Snap-on Gift Card online, the recipient must register at www.snapon.com and establish a snapon.com user
account. If an order exceeds the value of the Snap-on Gift Card or account credit
being redeemed, the amount in excess will be charged to the recipient's credit card.
If the amount of the Snap-on Gift Card exceeds the amount of a purchase, the purchase
amount will be deducted from the Snap-on Gift Card and the unused balance of the
Snap-on Gift Card may be used at a later date.
- Snap-on is not responsible for lost, stolen, or destroyed Snap-on Cards
- Snap-on reserves the right to restrict the use of Snap-on Gift Cards for specific
items. Such restrictions will be clearly indicated on the pages where such items
are described. Snap-on reserves the right to make changes to the Snap-on Gift Cards
and general use policies at its own discretion.